Sometimes you can make more money by saving premiums and tax than having to earn more money. Do not leave your insurance planning to chance, call us to receive independent qualified advice.
- Does your insurance policy have the beneficiary named to whom you want money paid to?
- Are payments from your policy taxable to you or your beneficiary?
- Are you paying extra premiums due to health or avocation? Why?
- Is your policy premium guaranteed? When will it change and by how much?
- Are you paying for policies you no longer need?
- Is there a better way and more tax effective way to pay for your policies? Company, Trust, Professional Services Corporation.
- Have you compared pricing for the insurance you currently own?
- If you are healthy and own a 5 or 10 year term policy that is more than 10 years old, you are paying too much.
Creating a true “Comprehensive Financial Plan” for our clients is the central focus of Barrington Wealth Partners. Our clients like the piece of mind that comes with clarity.
The development of a comprehensive financial plan is an ongoing process that requires review and monitoring to ensure that strategies remain consistent with your goals, needs, and priorities. It should be noted that writing and presenting the financial plan is only half the process, without implementation of the recommendations made, the financial plan serves no purpose and has little value. The process will involve six steps: Read more